- clean bathroom tips
- organize your closet
- how to fix a leaky faucet
- how to keep a clean kitchen
- removing stains from your carpet
- how to coupon
- what to do when you can’t pay your bills
- see if you’re paying too much for your cell phone bill
- how to save money
- How to Balance a Check Book
- How to do Your Own Taxes
- how to take care of yourself when you’re sick
- things to bring to a doctor’s appointment
- what to expect from your first gynecologist appointment
- how to make a doctor’s appointment
- how to pick a health insurance plan
- a list of stress relievers
- how to get free therapy
- what to do if you get pulled over by a cop
- a list of hotlines in a crisis
- things to keep in your car in case of an emergency
- recipes that take 30 minutes or less
- Yummy apple thing
- Brownie in a cup
- Cookie in a cup
- French bread pizza
- Egg tacos
- panera mac n cheese recipe
- different salad recipes
- harry potter recipes
- healthy recipes
- various cookie recipes
- chocolate cupcakes w/ eggless cookie dough topping
- s’mores pie
- nutella hot chocolate
- peanut butter nutella swirl cookies
- cookie in a mug
- starbucks holiday drinks
- fruit leathers
- brownie in a mug
- how to make ramen 1000x better
- eggless cookie dough (not to bake, just to eat)
- make recipes using things you already have
- how to put together a very fancy cheese plate
- make different flavored lemonades
- various desert recipes
- make tiny chocolate chip cookies
- 20 dishes every cook should know
- learn how to make your own tea
- Macaroni and cheese in a mug
- Study snacks (2)
- 40 on-the-go breakfast recipes
- what the hell is a mortgage?
- first apartment essentials checklist
- how to care for cacti and succulents
- the care and keeping of plants
- Getting an apartment
- time management
- create a resume
- find the right career
- how to pick a major
- how to interview for a job
- How to write cover letters
- ULTIMATE PACKING LIST
- Traveling for Cheap
- Travel Accessories
- The Best Way to Pack a Suitcase
- How To Read A Map
- How to Apply For A Passport
- How to Make A Travel Budget
I’ve been living on my own for almost 4 years now and I have like 50 tabs open.
Bless the person who put together this post, it ought to be made into a pamphlet for everyone in highschool/college.
Hey Doc, may I ask why you're a Mayuyu oshi?
To be honest, even I don’t have a very good answer to that. I suppose it’s one of those ‘Your Oshi chooses you’ cases, where it… just happens.
What I can tell you, is that Mayuyu was one of the few members that caught my eye at the very start of my journey in the 48G fandom back in late 2012. At first, at a time when I was still going back-and-forth between different favourites, it was just because she was a cute little brat - a very superficial reason, I know.
But as I delved deeper into the histories and backgrounds of each and every girl, I began to develop some sort of… affinity for Mayuyu. A quiet, reserved person on the outside, but one who really opens up when she’s in the company of a select number of close friends; a girl who would much rather go straight home after work to read manga and watch anime, than to go out with colleagues for a drink and meal; a dreamer who, had she not become an idol, would have made one hell of a manga artist (if she didn’t stray down the path of the hikikomori first, that is). I could identify with those personality quirks of hers.
In more recent outings, she has fashioned these quirks into what I call her ‘Gap Factor’. One wouldn’t normally see Mayuyu’s prim, proper character as one that would stand out on variety TV, but Mayuyu has turned that assumption around on its head, showcasing a wilder, more unrestrained (some would say violent and repressed) side of herself that makes for some pretty hilarious situations. See AKB48 Konto and the recent Mechaike specials for examples.
On a more serious note, as I followed Mayuyu’s journey in AKB48, I found myself becoming increasingly impressed and inspired by her. She may not be the strongest dancer, or the best singer, but I’ve always found that her spirit of Professionalism is second to none. Taking everything in her stride, forever giving her 200% in each and every opportunity she has, stepping to to the plate to do her very best every single time, and most of all, staying serious and true to the values and standards that both she and the Industry have set for herself.
And in the end, what it all boils down to, is that I want to see this girl through to the very end. I’ve seen Mayuyu blossom from a shy little girl into the amazing, beautiful young woman that she is today. I’ve seen her stand tall in the face of immense pressure, and while she may have buckled a few times under the weight, I’ve seen her fearlessly leap back on her feet every single time. I’ve seen her take the hits and dish them back out two-fold. And I want to see her successfully battle her way to take the top spot, just for once.
can we be like, best friends?? ;.;
I love Mayu’s expressions during her performances the most. I can’t take my eyes off her. T^T
Hm? There is something strange in this gif.
Haruppi’s head flying/passing through.
I lost a bet with my friend and she demanded to see Elsa in maid outfit… well, here it is~//totally not what she was expecting hehehehehe
Juri x Nana x Yui x Mayuyu x Karen (by fujienyan)
WHERE IS THIS SCENE I NEED MAYU BARE SHOULDER
MY OTP WILL NEVER BE CANON NOW
COME HERE I WILL GIVE YOU A BROTP HUG
OKAY THIS THOUGH
this was my favorite. how she pulled away checking for a reaction and he’s like HOT DAMN DON’T STOP
IF YOU LOVE SOMEONE KISS THEM NOW UNTIL IT’S TOO LATEEEEEEEEEEEEEE